The perfect gift for a food lover.
Halal Progressive Nusantara Dining at Permata Singapore.
Located at the former historic mansion Gedung Kuning at Kampong Gelam, Permata Singapore launches a progressive Nusantara cuisine showcasing the vibrant diversity, indigenous ethnic flavours, highlighting classic Nusantara dishes presented in a modern way.
Led by Culinary Director Chef Mel Dean, Permata’s new menu reinvents a wide array of Kerabu salads, soups, small plates and mains. For starters, Nasi Ulam Cakerawala are Ulam Rice Balls mixed with sambal bajak, salted fish, rice crackers dipped with spicy turmeric gel.
Permata Singapore is located at 73 Sultan Gate, Gedung Kuning, Singapore 198497.
$100 Dining Voucher
- An e-voucher or physical will be send to you via email or physical mail once the purhcase is made
- Original voucher must be presented upon redemption
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotion
- No split bills
- Reservation required
- Valid for dine-in only
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-replaceable
- The restaurant reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice